1.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I was given as a gift a turkey fryer from my aunt unfortunately she did not keep the receipt and I had already purchased one the long story short is it was unopened brand new condition not a scratch or even anything wrong with the Box they sell the exact same one in the store today for $129 the maximum amount they gave me on a store credit was $38 they were very very rude obnoxious and couldn't explain why they could only give me a $38 store credit very frustrating as I asked what if I decide tomorrow I want to buy another one you're going to make me pay $129 they said yes I'm going to find a way to bring this up the corporate ladder. This is the Danvers Mass Target at the Liberty Tree Mall very unprofessional every time I've been in there this is the first time I've ever tried to return ever

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1252706

If you don't have a receipt, then this is how it works. I will never understand people who think they can return things without proof that they purchased them at that store. Entitled - good grief.

It's rude to return a gift.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1250491

You get the lowest price it sold for. It could have been that cheap on a Black Friday special. Ask your aunt if she bought it on a credit card, I think they are able to look it up that way.