I have seen People become injured on the job through no fault of their own and go on medical leave.Only to find out 90 days before the medical leave is up that they have been fired.
This has happen to great team heroes too. The Sad part is that these people are not notified of the termination and doctors go unpaid.
Also no human resource team lead will provided paper work as to why a person was let go or the HR team lead is removed from that store or position when questions start being asked.Worker should beware!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Team Member Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hi, I bought up & up Kids sunscreem from target store in California (Bay area) and it caused severe allergy around my arms, ears and face. I had to see..."
- "Generally I don't complain online about companies but after the poor treatment and attitude of Targets customer service department I believe I have no other choice. In August I ordered..."
- "Purchased an air mattress - labeled online and on their shelves as $45.99. As I put it in the car, I noted they had charged me $75 (?) not..."
- "I too found bugs in mine this past month. Class action suit ? I sent the cookies in and thinking about s lawsuit ..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "I have only had this faucet since March of 2015, six months later it is already leaking at the sprayer. If all water is not out of the sprayer after..."
- "I am on day 2 of trying to get this resolved. I ordered flowers for a sick friend and what they sent her was nothing like what I paid for...."
- "Beware of RMC Motors in Howick! This business has gone into financial difficulties since early 2016 and now it appears that their owners Mike and Kim Le Roux are trying..."
- "This is our home on what was supposed to be closing day. All of these work issues (plus more significant ones not photographed) were brought up months in advance..."