1.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Nov 26, 2016

I want pissedcustomer.com to let me review, edit, revise, cancel, unsubscribe.... or anything else.

I get no response. They are here to antagonize but not resolve!!!!

Original review posted by user Nov 14, 2016

I go to target for 5% savings because living expenses in Hawaii are crazy high. I also go there for bathing suits. Which they had NONE!!! Hawaii.... not bathing suits?!?!? Store rep said the management/dept heads said they had no time to do their own ordering so they get whatever the other stores get. 'General ordering!' Hawaii now has a *** ton of ice scrapers. Wow! Common sense with the common order. No wonder common core schooling is a flop!!!

So I decide to grocery shop since I already stopped in. Get through checkout & my store card won't work. They have me input # manually 4 times (they thought the stripe might be bad) then they tell me my card was cut off because they have issued new chipped cards. (I never received one so I ask if it was ok to call since I know my credit line was good. They told me Icorporate was in Minneapolis so they probably wouldn't answer.) They asked me if I had another form of payment. I did ....BUT they wouldn't honor the 5% discount since my card had been replaced. I said fine I'm go home & straighten this out, they then said corporate policy was to throw out all groceries in my cart if I wasn't to buy them (....they don't know how long they'd been in there....) SO a full cart of groceries into a dumpster instead of honoring my 5% savings.

After I leave the store buying w another card because I can't fathom wasting food I call 1-800... They reissue a card & tell me I still qualify for my 5% since I didn't have my new card!!!!!!

Oh how my blood is boiling!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of td bank redcard credit card from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service. Author liked the most appalling. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1240967

Exactly what does common core schooling have to do with your problems at Walmart?

I bet Walmart management was not taught common core schooling due to the ages of the managers.

As for Walmart telling you that your groceries will be thrown out if you do not return, I doubt that.

The reason why is because those groceries will be put back up on the shelves.

I work at a major grocery chain, and this is how it is done.

to Anonymous Pensacola, Florida, United States #1241435

It's Target, dude, not Walmart.

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #1241554

Target instead of Walmart

to Anonymous Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #1242756

And yes, stores do have to toss perishables because of food safety laws. I do not want to shop at whatever grocery store you're referring to.