Target advertised a 32 inch flat panel TV on their website for $299 around Thanksgiving. I made the purchase and was not given a shipping date. This seemed odd.

I was informed by e-mail that my order was cancelled by them, Target, with no explanation. And the TV is not offered, but there are other 32 inch TV for much more on their website.

Why have such a big advertisement announcing these TV's and not follow through with the product nor offer an explanation in your email.

I am disappointed by your actions Target. You lost my business.

Review about: Target Website.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

We have taken notice and will heed your warning. Because of this one complain we have taken the liberty of severing all ties with Target. Please let us know any problems you have with any other of our affiliates and we will stop doing business with them as well.

Bolingbrook, Illinois, United States #222010

To follow up; I bought a TV via Tiger Direct close to Target's price.I used Shopper.com, Pricegrabber.com, & Bizrate.com to find it.

Your loss Target. And next year, Too!

Take notice Amazon! You continue to send my search to Target I will avoid you too.