It has become part of every shopping trip to Target, I checkout, and then must go to the return desk to get the price adjusted.The price they have advertised on their shelves is not what I get charged at the register...it is always more.

This happens with at least one item I purchase on almost every shopping trip. They should have a policy similar to Stop& Shop Markets..if you are charged incorrectly, you get the item for free.

It seems that Target is doing this deliberately to make more $$, most people do not notice, or won't bother for just a few cents...it is just annoying!!

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Bornstedt, Brandenburg, Germany #39494

Dear God....First of all...we are in serious jeopardy if you in fact are God.It is obvious that you are a lame imposter since God knows enough to use apostrophes in contractions.

Secondly, it is also apparent you have never shopped at Target. If you had, you'd know the consumer will not know they have been overcharged until they checkout.

I'll try to keep it simple: the advertised price on the shelf does not match what scans into the computer.Suffice it to say you should keep shopping at the Dollar store, and leave the bigger chains to the adults.

Bornstedt, Brandenburg, Germany #39493

Bornstedt, Brandenburg, Germany #39492

Dear God....First of all...we are in serous jeopardy if you in fact are God.It is obvious that you are a lame imposter since God knows enough to use apostrophes in contractions.

Stop being a dumb *** and picking up those items that are priced wrong...... then you wont have to go to the service desk...... what a dumb ***