I don't know what's going on at this Target store but such horrible cashier; absolutely no customer service and such rude behavior. Recently they just expanded to include grocery items, and I went to buy it and was grabbing another plastic bag and the cashier rudely said, 'don't take any plastic bags'.

She then rudely barked, 'well we didn't have any last week.' I pointed to her that its an internal issue within Target but it seems you have plenty now. WHAT AN IDIOTIC EXPERIENCE>

I don't know the criteria to hire cashiers at Target but I would think congenial and appropriate communication with customers would be a top priority. If they have internal issue, perhaps telling their employees how to communicate to the customers might be helpful. I definitely will not be visiting any more target store and will reduce $ i spend at Target.

Very disappointment; the store quality of employees decreasing considerably.

Review about: Target Cashier.

Comments

IHateStupidCustomers

Olivewine is messed up.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #434369

It all has to do with bad parenting and bad upbringing. Not really Olivewine's fault.

She just needs better role models. I doubt she is nywhere over the age of eight.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #434367

Tasha's response was unprofessional but Gino's hit it right on the nail.(though you will probably call my response unprofessional) Why did you not ask for an extra bag if you needed them. I am sure you would have been giving one if you asked.

Gino is right you are a hypocrite, you are upset someone was rude, yet you just started grabbing. You do need growing up to do. While the replies may not be professional in your eyes they are telling the truth.

Something you do not want to believe. You will not get better replies on the BBB site since you obviously just grab without asking.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #434366

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #434363

Telling you to grow up and ASK first is not giving an unprofessional? What do you consider a professional reply.

Telling that you are right and it is okay for you to take without asking. GROW UP. Most adults know to ask before taking something. You are the one who acted unprofessionally.

You are the one who swore at Gino and I because we told you you were acting like a child. For someone who is claiming to be an adult you sure do act like a six year old. You have no manners and BBB is likely going to side with Target due to your lack of manners. Funny how even though they gave you a professional response you are still going to BBB.

Not only that you later claim your account was hijacked when you realize that it was wrong for you to tell Gino and me to f**k off. Instead of apologizing and admitting the truth you claim you never posted that.

GROW UP. It is not pissedconsumer that is a disappoint it is you who are disappointed because we told you the truth about your childish behavior.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #434361

The posting right before thousand this one is my only posting ; the other postings were hijacked. I am definitely blogging not to use this site. Better business bureau it is from now on!

Well the target corporation responded professionally even though none of the posting owners did! What a disappointment this sight is...

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #432862

f**k off, both of you. When the cashier was rude to me I told her to f**k off, how is that for six year old language Tasha.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #432861

What are you guys my parents. They kicked me out of the house a long time ago when I was a teenager because I was using drugs.

It was all their fault that I was using drugs in the first place but that is a different story.

I did ask the cashier for an extra bag, she said no so I just grabbed extra. If there were no cameras I would have smacked her across the face.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #432860

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #432859

I agree with the poster below me and hopefully her telling you twice will have the message stick, though I doubt. I am sure the outcome would have been different if you simply just said "excuse me may I please have another bag" instead of grabbing.

Then perhaps she would have giving it to you.

You are a hypocrite, you complain about her behaving rude yet you displayed rude behavior by grabbing. Do us a favor and put the extra bag you grabbed over your face and suffocate yourself so we do not have to deal with a self centered, arrogant b**ch such as yourself.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #432858

Did you ask your parents permission before grabbing the plastic bag. The fact that you just grabbed a bag shows that you are six years old.

Your own behavior was rude. You don't just grab a bag from the register your parents should have stopped you and taught you better. Your parents should have taught you to ask instead of grab. Some people have no manners.

The reason that they did not have plastic bags is because young children like yourself would grab them when they don't need them and their parents do not correct their behavior. That was the point she was trying to make, but since you are either six years old or have the IQ of a six year old you did not understand this.

I don't know what your parents taught you but most parents teach their children not to grab and to ask first. If they were any good parents they would have communicated with you and taught you that you do not just take.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #432857