I just came from my local target store in Longmont Colorado.I was shopping for Converse tennis shoes for my daughter.

Youth shoe size 4 was $19.99, adult size 6 shoe (which is the exact same size as a youth 4) was $29.99. When I asked the sales guy why there was a $10 difference for the same exact shoe he just smiled and said the pricing comes down from corporate. There is zero difference in these shoes not one stitch is different! What a rip off!!!

Target do you really think the public is that ***!I dropped my purchases and walked out of the store.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #181994

i will rewrite this since some words are sensored.

1. Written by kevin, on 28-08-2010 00:43

but trevor people cant help having kids they want to have smex and that is fun and i heard condoms ruin smex so they have to have smex it is not their fault they get pregnent on the way. that two year old probably was unwanted pregnancy so naturally the parents want to be alone and no clean her diaper. but that is funny that the mother told her daughter she deserves to be raped. she was angry.

for smex(remove m to get my meaning)

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #181992

but trevor people cant help having kids they want to *** and that is fun and i heard condoms ruin sex so they have to ***, it is not their fault they get pregnent on the way.that two year old probably was unwanted pregnancy so naturally the parents want to be alone and no clean her diaper.

but that is funny that the mother told her daughter she deserves to be raped.she was angry.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #181987

Judging from your attitude you did not want to buy the bigger sized shoes to make your daughter feel she is bigger by wearing a bigger size shoes.(I don't doubt your story that she did want bigger size shoes to feel more grown up) However you just wanted the size six shoes for the size four shoes just to be a b.itch and get your way.I doubt you care what your daughter wanted since you obviously took a chance of her getting raped as you say by letting her walk home knowing the danger.

I hope your story is not true, but I have a simular one. This mother at the Wal-mart I work at tried to commit fraud by switching prices. Her daughter unknowingly told our cashier what the mother did. The child was seven did not know her mother was doing something illegal.

She not only threatened to smack her and beat her with a belt luckily we had another customer bring her in because she overheard the mother telling her to walk home and telling her own daughter (a seven year old child) that she hopes she gets raped on the way it would serve her right. All over trying to scam for $4. Whe was also hitting the daughter in the parking lot. Then we had another *** just this week the couple left their 2-3 year old in the car(in hot weather with the windows closed).

The reason, she was being punished and they did not want to deal with her crying because they were afraid they would really hurt her. They said she was being bad. How was she being "bad" their excuse she was...

The reason she had the diaper dirty is because she was not toilet trained yet. When confroted about leaving the child unattended the parents both blamed the child. The father went and said that the "stup.id" child cause trouble with a concerned citizen so he pulled her hair. The child started crying again.

The "mother" replied by.

"Oh can't you shut that *** up" Referring the 2-3 year old.Don't have children if you cannot raise them without abusing the sh*t out of them.

Uh, if they are the same, then why does it matter? They obviously have different stock numbers in Target's inventory. Grow up...

You should fu,cking be in jail you dirty who.re making her walk, thats your fault, you should not have children. I hope you die and you children are put in better care.

Seriously *** *** its the same *** shoe why are you complaining, Target is *** wonderful, if you dont like target go you *** to walmart and deal with massive amounts of illegals and their screaming *** children. Also The *** Team Member at target did not do the pricing, the Converse company has a suggested retail price and they go by that.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #180314

No one will see your daughter's shoe size anyway.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #179998

My daughter wanted the size six shoes you idiots.By wearing the size six shoes she would seem bigger by wearing the bigger size.

That is why I wanted to buy the size six shoes you idiots.Because of them a nine year old had to walk home alone in the dark where she could have been kidnapped and raped because I was to angry to see her ungrateuful face and hear her annoying crying and whinning.

The children's shoe was a different price than the adult shoe.It doesn't matter if they fit the same.

Why in the world didn't you just buy the children's shoe? You are whacked out Llhayne!

Someone needs to punch you out!ABUSER!

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #178975

You two are idiots.You know what Target made my daughter cried.

She really wanted those shoes but Target acted like we were ***.So I gave her something to cry about when I smacked her and told her to walk home IN THE DARK.