It's in Trmbull, CT. My wife and I have been going there for 3 years due to its convenience and have been horrified every single time.

1: the bathroom has more than once had *** on the floor and walls (not the family bathroom)

2a: there is a minimum of a 4 minute wait at the concession counter while the two women behind the counter finish their conversation.

2b: If there is only one guy behind the counter the wait jumps from 4 minutes to 6 minutes while he is out doing something.

3. 95% of the staff is beyond rude. Cell phone conversations louder than the electronic department's stereos, iPods at full volume around the necks of stockers so we call hear how to "F**k b*****s and how it better to kill the "ho" than it its to let her steal. Have you had to explain that to a kid yet?

4: Associates have had blatant and loud (not just audible) conversations about "smoking blunts of the best s**t his buddy ever had" and how "high that s**t made me"

5: Finally I cant help but notice how dirty the store and food are. Nothing is clean. There is a guy with a mop but he's always texting.

Stay away and maybe target will clean house there

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Irish is a typical Target employee. They don't really like the customers and they don't want to hear about their complaints.

BooAteACat

Dear Irish,

1. I realize its not the employees defecating on the walls or the floor, however it is not my wife getting paid to clean the bathroom, so she should not have to.

2. We have no problem waiting if there is someone in front of us. I do, (and I expect you would too,) have a problem waiting minutes for people to finish their conversation behind the counter AFTER having made eye contact with me. All we wanted was a couple of drinks. (food counter is worst offender in store)

3. perhaps 95% was a little heavy. But my wife and I have both been ignored after eye contact on numerous occasions.

4. What the kids learn at school or with their friends I have a certain amount of control over. I have no control over Target stockers and their iPods. That would be their manager's job.

5. Its been more than 5 different employees.

6. My wife has been actively seeking work for 2 years, is desperate for a job and has applied at that store a few times. She would be happy to clean human *** off the floor for a paycheck since she's doing it for free now.

We're not trying to offend anyone. We just want the same shopping experience we get in other Target stores in the area.

Alway, Thanks for reading!

Signed,

Loyal Target Shopper

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #158639

1. The employees are not the ones *** on the walls.

2. If you cannot wait four minutes for something you have no patience. You are not the only one being served, need to learn to wait your turn.

3. If you find 95 percent of the staff perhaps it is you who is rude to begin with.

4. I am sure that the children have learned much worse on the playground and during recess at school.

5.One or two associates should not represent the whole store.

6. Then you do the job.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #158638

1. The employees are not the ones *** on the walls.

5.One or two associates should not represent the whole store.

6. Then you do the job.