My wife and I celebrated our wedding on September 19th. We were given many gifts from distant relatives.

My aunt sent us a microwave (listed below) that was sent to an incorrect address (1305 vs 1309).

This microwave was delivered to the wrong address without us knowing about it until later in the year from my Aunt. Target said that because it was done so long ago (without acknowledging with us about it) that they would not refund or give us back any of the money paid for this product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of microwave and associated monetary loss in the amount of $130. Target needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned microwave in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

The worst part is that I had to go two houses over to get the microwave. My neighbors sold the microwave on ebay and my aunt (who is on government assistance while holding two jobs) lost her hard earned money. I told them to contact the police about my neighbors theft, and they said that is my job.