2.8

You are selling a product called syringe pens.In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate.

Its one thing for a doctor to use it as a prop at their office but this should not be out there.The age on it says 4+

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of spritz halloween syringe pens from Target and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

If its the name you have problems with, what else would you called a pen that looks like a syringe? A street sign pen? No, It's a PEN that looks like a fake SYRINGE, hence syringe pen.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1222100

We all deal with loses, some more than others, and unfortunately it's all just part of life.That being said, if this really bothers you that much, may I suggest you call Target and voice your complaint so they are aware, and itt's in their records.

I personally wouldn't purchase these, and I would just keep walking on to another isle.

But I feel that way about alot of things I don't like to see.Good luck.

Chardon, Ohio, United States #1221836

Nah, you're overreacting.It's a themed, quirky novelty.

What's next on your trigger list? Bubble guns? Plastic swords?

This is petty.

Nice attempt, but you should probably look elsewhere for attention.Might I suggest tumblr?

Ball, Louisiana, United States #1198556

So you are concerned small children will use syringe pens and end up becoming heroin addicts?

This seriously concerns you?*** when I was growing up our family doctors routinely gave us real syringes to use as squirt guns.

A resulting use of heroin was never an issue.

Stop, please with the helicopter parenting..sheesh.

to Anonymous Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1238636

This is the funniest comment I have seen in a long time. lmao...thanks for posting.

San Bernardino, California, United States #1188903

Aren't there more important things to report on?

I recently lost my fiance to a heroin overdose and i'm not freaking out about this product. People die in fires but I don't people freaking out about lighters being on sale or fire wood. Please find something else to freak out about because as someone who lost someone they love to this epidemic your freak out is kind of offensive.

to Anonymous #1254759

Or knives, forks, color red, color yellow, anyone breathing...when will it stop?

Always some old biddy to gripe about something. Get a life.

Mindd ur biznes!!!!!! It don't effect u directly, so get a life!!!