Wednesday March 4th 2008 I saw on www.target.com they had the V-Rocker Extreme DPCI: 249-11-0060 as a temporary price cut as $19.99 and it clearly states "This item is available online and in stores."

I went to Target in Bayshore NY. I had asked about the V-Rocker Extreme DPCI: 249-11-0060 ...The said they had 4 and verified it was infact 19.99. When they went to look they said it was out of stock and proceeded to give me a listing of the other Target stores on Long island in New York.

I then went in the car and called the Farmingdale NY Target and they gave me the same information only it was to late to go there at that point to pick it up but they told me to go back in the store and ask them to check in the back as they have 4 of them.

I went back in asked customer service to check in the back for me and the lady laughed in my face and said they are unloading the truck that there was noone to look for me... There were over 30 people on staff that night and to top it she was ringing out another associate which was on the clock at that moment (which is not supposed to be done while they are on company time). She then ignored me so I asked for a supervisor. The supervisor came and contacted someone in the back.... The person in the back said "this had better be good and important" with a very big attitude.

After the supervisor gave the DPCI number with out a blink of an eye the person on the other end said they were out of stock. The next day I went to Farmingdale store, they confirmed it was 19.99 but they are not in stock and sent me to Westbury, SAME THING, Westbury sent me to Commack, Commack sent me to the Medford store...

I thought my journey was over since they had them in stock... got up to the register and they rung them up only now the price was $59.99.... guest services called Bayshore and they said that $59.99 was the price! I get home and call customer service ad they tell me www.Target.com and Target stores are seperate entities and not all prices online are the same in the stores.... THEN WHY DOES THE SITE SAY AVAILABLE ONLINE AND IN STORES? Pretty much they can do nothing, so why do they have a customer service line I wonder? I will never step foot in a target store ever again, nor will I accept presents from anyone that are purchased in the store or online... this experience has cured me of ever dealing with them again!

Target, www.Target.com, V-Rocker Extreme Catalog # : 10626813 ASIN: B000RZLMR8 DPCI: 249-11-0060, false advertising.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

False pricing on target.com site

Islip, New York, United States #649640

OH WELL, THEY DONT NEED YOUR MONEY.PRICES ONLINE DIFFER FROM IN STORES AND IF IT SAYS ITS IN STORE, THEY STILL CANT MATCH PRICE IT BC IT WAS A TEM.

PRICE.

HOW ABOUT YOU READ TARGETS POLICY AND ALSO CALL EACH STORE AND TELL THEM TO KEEO THE ITEM ON HOLD IF THEY HAVE ONE INSTEAD OF DRIVING AROUND LIKE A DUMMY.GOOD DAY LADY :p

dec.8, 2011.

I was over charched at the register for a box of cerial. The manager at the customer service counter was happy to return my 26 cents and then told me that the lower price cereal was their brand market pantry. I went to check the shelf and found they had two different prices for the same product.

places.The label general mills 11.5 ounces

Target is way better than wal mart I don't care what anyone says.I know when I was looking for disney gift cards I was sent to 3 different stores all said to have them.

One lady explained, while yes they may have it inventory wise it might be pacakaged and hadn't come across it yet for current stock. Well i cut them slack and waited because I hate wal mart. I got my cards a couple days later.

Had you asked the manager for a rain check they would have given you one.I see them all over our stores!

Target.com and the Target stores will have different prices for some items. And just because it says it is availible in stores does not mean it's going to be in every single Target store. If you go into the store acting like a rude ***, then they will not help you to their fullest abilities, because I'll admit, if you act like a *** to me, I'll be a *** to you.

I am an online shopper.I use Google to search for items I am interested in buying.

No matter what product I am interested in the Target website is listed as a seller. However, when you go to their website, you cannot find the item. For example: I am looking for a Cook's Essential sauce pan. Target.com states they have the item.

When I entered Target.com website, it showed two TFal pans and nothing else. Is this legal?

I consider this false advertising to lure customers to their website in the hopes that they will purchase an item that Target does sell.Isn't this bait and switch?

May I Help You Find Something?you really need to stop sticking up for them because they actually do shady *** i have known many people that have worked at a target and I have heard of many indecent things about many different targets.

You are just trying to make them look good but it isn't working.Either you work for the company somewhere, you work at a target, or you are a lazy @$$ that can't move from in front of the computer anymore so you just talk *** to people over the internet.

Fanwood, New Jersey, United States #228423

TARGET SCREWS PEOPLE EVERYDAY...AND GETS AWAY WITH IT. THEIR UPPER MANAGEMENT LAUGHS ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.... :grin

You are a fool for driving around to different stores and assume the online price is the same as the store.Alot of companies are that way.

Online and retail store are not the same :)hENCE, T'S NOT FALSE ADVERTISING.GO TO WALMART IF YOU REALLY WANT SOME BAAAAD SERVICE!

#201063

Prices clearly marked on the shelf scan at a higher price at the register, this has been going on for two years in my local Target store, Increase bottom line through deceptive "mistakes" Please note too, never has the incorrect scan been lower then the shelf price, always higher.

I'm done with Target and checking with my neighbors they were done along time ago, same complaint.