In 2007 my Grandma was exiting a Target store in Twin Cities and was in the crosswalk when she was struck by a car. She was carried on the hood of the car approx.

15 feet and the driver then panicked and slammed on the brakes and my Grandma then flew off the car and landed on the pavement. She was rushed to the hospital and had a fracture in her skull, broken ear drum, broken hip, and three broken ribs. She also had bleeding on the brain.

During the time she was in the hospital she had to have a feeding tube and then the doctors wanted to cut off her hand because of lack of circulation.

My Grandma. after about a month of suffering, finally passed away at the hospital.

Not once did Target personell call to see how my Grandma was doing even though she was hit in THEIR parking lot after shopping at their store! I am so upset about the whole thing that to this day I boycott Target and do not go in.

Comments

#420685

Both of these stories are terrible reasons to boycott a business. Sorry they couldn't go the extra mile, keep up with the information for one person for months and get updates.

They have a business to run. I'm sure they were very concerned when it happened and anyone who saw immediately called paramedics, but I think you're living in the wrong era if you demand customer service that thorough.

We are a charity who donates toys to children with Autism. Since Christmas Target has NOT DELIVERD TOYS TO CHILDREN WHO ASKED SANTA FOR THEM..

Called today and still no answer.. Wont give us a refund as well... We spoke to Veronica and Georgine Supervisors, both at corporate headquarters and still no answers or compassion.

JUST MORE LIES AND EXCUSES.. BOYCOTT TARGET THEY DONT GIVE TO COMMUNITY OR CARE FOR SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN..