Simpsonville, Kentucky

I went to the bank earlier in the day and got 60 dollars in 20's. I then went to target to get my sister a cd for her birthday. On the way to checkout, my mom who i was with, asked me if i wanted to just give her the 10 dollars (price of the cd) and she would put it in with her items. I checked my wallet again and said that all i had was 20's and a 1 dollar bill so i would just go through on my own.

So my total was 10.51. I gave 21 dollars so i should have gotten 10.49.

When i handed the money to the cashier she didnt even pay attention and just hit the 2 button signifying i gave her 11. As an ex cashier of target for 2 years I know how things work there. I figured she just quickly hit the button to increase her speed score and was then going to give me the 10 bucks but she then closed the register without doing so prompting me to let her know she still owed me 10.

She then started giving me an attitude and calling me a liar. After security "reviewed" the camera they said that I did not give them a 20.

So i got scammed of 10 bucks.

Review about: Target Cashier.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #189285

Nice try, but they have technology to see what bill you paid with. If you need to cheat Target out of $10 get a job.

guess who
Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #189283

I hope you at least apologized you crook.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #189128

oh nevermind. I was getting ready for bed and found the $10 in my pocket. Thought i put it in my wallet.