4.0

I am highly upset with my recent Target online/shipment. I ordered some Christmas gifts for my family online in advance to be delivered prior to Christmas.

Unfortunately by Christmas Eve my items had still yet to be delivered to my house. I checked my tracking with UPS and I clearly could see if I procrastinated and waited til the last minute to order online and didn't receive my items but I ordered them way in advance. Target website promises if you order by a certain date the items would be received by Christmas Eve. Thankfully I hadn't ordered all my gifts from Target or I would have been screwed.

In my case i was promised shipment Of my items between 12-15 and 12-24 at the latest.

At last check my items were not even close to arriving to my house. I like Target but I will not be using Target online again in the future.

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Website.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Prices.

I didn't like: Promised delivery never received.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 26, 2014.

Comments

Swansboro, North Carolina, United States #921235

If you call the target 1 800 number and complain they will send you a gift card I know it does make up for the fact your gift didn't get there. I had the same thing happen I ordered my nieces a gift in dec 15 and it is still at target.

I called ups and target and complained.

Both wanted to blame each other but then ups informed me they don't even have the order. I will never use target online again when I sopke to target they said it could be another 4-6 business days

to Ali Richmond, Virginia, United States #921246

Thank you!!I will definitely be calling the 1800 number . Sorry this happened to you as well!! Have a good rest of your holiday!!

to Anonymous Swansboro, North Carolina, United States #921342

You are welcome, the worst thing is that I was forced to tell my niece that the reason that I did not give her a Christmas gift was because I was mad at her. This totally ruined Christmas as her parents and I were later arguing about how I should have just told the truth.

Target ruined Christmas for my family and they should have given more money on the gift card for this. They made my niece cry when I told her I did not get a Christmas gift for her because I was mad at her. This made me fight with her parents and totally ruined Christmas. My niece is only eight years old and Target made her cry on Christmas.

Now that I am still angry at them I will just have to send the gift back and get my money back from them. They had no right to accuse me of ruining Christmas when Target was the one that ruined Christmas.

to Ali #921349

I have to agree with her parents, it was you who ruined Christmas not Target. You were cold to your niece.

You could have simply explained the situation to her parents and they could have explained the situation to her. You could have gotten her something else just in case.

Target messed up by not sending you the gift on time, but they did not force you to make that comment to your niece and make her cry. They did not force you to argue with her parents for the unacceptable comment you made.