Sunman,Indiana
2.5
Layout of Store

I ordered a cologne over the phone from the target website with gauranteed 3-5 day shipping. Upon the 6th day, I had received nothing from target, no product not even any emails that said they had shipped my order.

Of course, I checked and they had charged my credit card. I contacted their customer service where the employee found no record of my purchase whatsoever and that they couldn't help me. They said I never purchased it and that I should dispute the charge. After repeatedly trying to find out if anything had actually shipped, they told me all I could do was dispute the charge.

When I originally made the purchase, the worker confirmed that the order had been placed but said the order number would be in an email. To say the least, their website, customer service, and shipping methods are severely lacking. The worker didn't even know through which carrier they send their products with. Get with the technology Target.

Apparently they charge customers at the time the product is shipped. Charging someone and never shipping a product is not a good business practice.

If it really was shipped, they didn't collect any information about it including an order number. Now I'll wait and hope the money was worth it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments