Layout of Store

I just had the Worse experience ever imaginable. First of all I ordered a bed from target for my son as a surprise christmas gift.

Target cancelled my order TWICE pushing the shipping date out further and further. Finally when the got my order complete it was scheduled to be delivered by some company called "EFWCS" They sent a confirmation with a delivery date of 12/22. Well on that day after sitting, waiting for nearly 12 hours i get a call saying it will come 12/23. On 12/23 I get a call saying the driver is lost and i had to guide her to my home which is right on the main road.

She then comes to the door and says she is alone amd cannot bring the box to the door, do i have anyone that can help... Now I'm pregnant and pretty sure i saw it say deliver to door on the confirmation. I also saw that it says the bed weighs 125lbs..I had to help this girl unload my delivery in the rain, drag it up a flight of stairs and pull it out of the now torn apart box and carry it into my house piece by piece. PREGNANT!

I called Target and all they could say is would you lile to return the item for a refund. Whaaaat!?! Nevermi d the fact that i could have gone in labor, nevermi d the fact that i paid for a service that was not provided.

I am Livid!!! I will Never shop at Target again!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target and target shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments