Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Placed a order on Target.com on Dec 11th it stated would be delivered to store by Dec 16. Never received any more emails til Dec 17th stating ordered delayed would now not be delivered to store til Dec 21.

Now mind you this is a Christmas gift I need to ship. I called today Dec 19 to make sure that it would be at store on Dec 21. The first rep from Target.com I spoke with stated that this was received in store on Dec 14 and asked me to hold while he contacted store to see if there. Was disconnected.

Called back spoke to Mark he said that He doesn't show that it was was received by store. I then asked to speak to a supervisor and was transferred to Crystal who stated Mark didn't know what he was talking about. I stated not sure if anyone knew, and she disconnected the call. I called back again and asked for a supervisor and was transferred to Sara she stated it was received and someone signed for and picked up then proceeded to replace order.

None of which was me. She stated she could not guarantee a delivery prior to Christmas of new order. Offered me a 10 gift card for my troubles. I asked when money would be refunded I was told couldn't be refunded til next delivery date of Dec 21.

This was unacceptable. I stated to cancel order and keep the 10 gift card.

I WILL NEVER SHOP TARGET AGAIN. Someone on the inside stole this merchandise.

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Easy to order.

I didn't like: Customer service sucks, No product received still waiting on refund lying csrs.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1258282

What proof do you have that someone inside the store stole your merchandise?