Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Horrible service at target.com!!!!! Placed a order month ago just to receive a email last week that my shipping date will be next week.

Which I was ok with since it was as gifts just to receive anther email today saying my order was canceled. How do hey do this 2 weeks before Christmas!! Now I have to go and look for the items somewhere else. Called them an they just apologize that they ran out of the items with no other Solation for me.

Horrible horrible service and will not be shopping at target ever again. Not to mention this is the second online order that had been cancelled last minute.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments