Two weeks ago I placed an order for a Christmas gift. Twice since then I have received email notices that the shipping delivery date has been moved out.

Not wanting to risk being empty handed on the 25th, I ordered the item on another site, and called Target to cancel the order. I was told that, even though the item won't be delivered before the 27th of Dec, they are unable to cancel my order because it is in the shipping process. They advised I reject the delivery, and then my card will be credited back.

This is the second time I've had a bad experience with Target online.

Last year when I moved to a new apartment, a friend ordered a housewarming gift of a floor lamp.

Again, notices of delivery delays and finally *three months later* she was able to cancel the order. I had assumed that was a bad fluke, but now I know to never shop Target online.

Comments

I placed an order on Dec 1st, was just now notified one of the items was cancelled and the estimated delivery date for item 2 is Jan 10th!!! Called customer service and was asked to call back in 30 minutes ( its currently 12:30 am!) as their system is updating!

First and last time I will EVER order from them. Absolute BS.