Target.com shipped me the wrong item and charged it to me. They expected me to find a target to return it and then said it could be two weeks to refund my money.

They had my money for 3 weeks on an item I did not order nor want. When I called customer service I was treated poorly, called a lier, and at first promised a gift card to which she said later they could not do. Target.com made money off of my money.

There is no way it takes two weeks to refund my money. I will never use target.com again.

druhale wrote the review because of poor customer service at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Target to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was disrespecting customers. Author liked the most treated me terribly. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target clothing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments