Wow, very disappointed in target.It looks that pulled some tricks this holiday to pull in business.

Pulled me in with a good price and free shipping and then a week later cancelled it from my order (saying they ran out...even though I ordered it on back order)...Then days before Christmas find out that I will not be getting my product at the sale price nor free shipping. Oh...and yes it will be in stock again soon....but no discount because we don't do rain checks. NICE treatment and one sad child at Christmas. But who cares right ...I will never shop there again.

the customer sent me the same letter over and over again...terrible customer service.I will never shop there again and consumers revenge can be ugly...

Review about: Target Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Fanwood, New Jersey, United States #233238

do u work for target...such a defender of poor service. i work hard for my money and don't like to waste my time fighting with crappy customer service...maybe u do.

Fanwood, New Jersey, United States #233181

target doesn't care...too big to care.

Fanwood, New Jersey, United States #233179

target.com is horrible. is out sourced to asia, so good luck getting any type of "customer service" from this so called american company. f taget!

I used to work at target; they don't give rainchecks on seasonal items ever.It's just their policy.

They don't give rainchecks on MMB (Music, Media and Books, includes video games and movies; basically all of electronics) because they're cheap.

that's their policy.they *can* if you are on the ins with employees, but managers frown upon it.

You bet.Target cancelled your order just to *** over.

They would rather *** over than make a sale. That and that "sad child" ***, drama much? Grow up. People and companies make mistakes.

It happens.No need to act like a scorned lover over it.

You bet.Target cancelled your order just to *** over.

It happens.No need to act like a scorned lover over it.

Peterborough, New Hampshire, United States #228496

I think they shouldn't cancel your order without your permission. But target stores work differently than target.com, so I don't know what to tell you about that.

And I'd like to know what sort of "revenge" you think will happen. Because not shopping there anymore isn't going to do anything to a huge company like target XD

Fanwood, New Jersey, United States #228306

Actually they told me they were getting the shipment in soon (this is not a discontinued item)...that's what pissed me of the most.

yes ...consumer revenge ;0...screw me over and I'll *** over.I know that customer service should work better than that..they act like they have no control over this ...wish I could act like that at my job.

Fanwood, New Jersey, United States #228302

Actually they told me they were getting the shipment in soon.

yes ...consumer revenge ;0...

Peterborough, New Hampshire, United States #228254

"consumer's revenge?" yeah right.

they can't give rain checks because they can't guarantee they will ever get the product in anytime soon.