3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I went to target to buy an Xbox one controller that could be used via Bluetooth with my pc. At the store, I asked the guy that was helping me find the controller if this was the type of controller that had Bluetooth and he said yes and then also on the box it said it was so I bought the controller and took it home.

When I opened the box and tried to connect it to my computer only to realize the controller did not have Bluetooth (some background, some Xbox one controllers have Bluetooth and some don't and the two look very slightly different). I took it back to the store to return it or exchange it but the people at the desk don't let me return it because they say the product id is not the same on the box and on the controller. I totally agree that it is a different product on the box then what was in the box and that's why I'm trying to return it. The people in the store were completely useless and told me they would do an "investigation" but ended up never calling me.

I called their helpline and they told me to call the producer of the product but there was nothing they can do because the product number was different so it was obviously Targets fault. Now I'm down 60 dollars and have a controller I have no use for and to buy an adaptor for pc its 30 dollars on Amazon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Game Controller.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Quick, Clean.

I didn't like: Disrespecting customers, Lying to customers, Staff not helpful.

Comments

It's issues like these is why I have a Playstation.