2.9
Layout of Store

I have been trying to contact the Target management for sharing my stress of being sent wrong item and then when replacement is requested it is told that pl cancel the order , we will refund you the money and no one seems to bother at all.

My order no is : Order #902852294349

Reference: 089-119-63

Item inaccuracy by Customer service agent : Ayesha

I have tried calling 6 times and visited the store nearby twice and only then I could get a return label of UPS.

Now that I have sent the item back to get the replacement of right and correct Colour , I am being told to cancel the order and get the refund.

Can some one pl pay attention to Target's customers and stop a total collapse of Target due to in imaginable poor customer service of Target.

My cell no is 516-263 0500

I expect a call of someone responsible with answer pl.

I don't accept refund as I bought this on offer on Black Friday and although there were similar offers I decided to stick with Target and I have made to cry and take stress which I am not willing to let go by cancelling my order.

Regards

T.Qayyum

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). stq7860 is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments