I bought the Belvedere 4-Piece Wicker Patio Conversation Furniture Set and Target Homeâ„¢ Rolston Wicker Patio Chaise Lounge. Putting them together was hard enough, returning them was worse.

The items were bought online but wanted to return the chaise. We read it was OK to return it to any store but the truth is when you get there they will not take it back. In fact they make you bring it to UP yourself. What a pain in the ***.

Avoid the Rude online ***. Never again buy anything from target.com.

I plan to return everything now. Ahhhhh!

Comments

Target is supposed to be trendy, and people like to go there because they feel like a “guest”. I recently purchased two sets of towels, hand towels, washcloths and a rug at my local target. Like most people, I washed all of my towels before I used them. After the first use of the towels, the towels have discolored. The towels were a beige color; they started turning a splotchy yellow color. Out of consideration for Target, I washed the used towels before returning them to my local store. Since the first set of towels changed color, I did not want any of the towels, as I figured they would all change color. I also did not want the matching run, as I would not have towels that matched it.

I went to return the merchandise to my local target store, which refused to take the merchandise back because I had washed the towels, and therefore they were not “in new condition” as the receipt states they must be in order to facilitate a return. The store did end up taking back the 2 towels, as they said they could defect them out, but refused to take anything else back. I was told I could contact the manufacturer, or could call guest relation, or, I could just use the towels as dog towels. I called guest relations today, who told me I needed to go back to the store, and I needed to provide the store with a reference number for them to call corporate back.

Never in my life have I had an experience trying to return merchandise like this. Not even at Wal-Mart. If Target looks at my receipt from that day alone, they can see I spent over $600. The items I am still trying to return cost a whopping $30. I’m not sure what happened to guest relations, but over $30, I am willing to drive out of my way to shop elsewhere. Further, I will tell everyone I know about what a frustrating experience I had at target. After all, negative publicity spreads must faster than positive publicity.

IHateStupidCustomers

I find the mannerisms 8) of the entire staff at Target rude and not willing to come home with me. :cry

While I never have dealt with Target.com while viewing some good dirty sites, the employees :zzz in store have no idea how to pleasure me. and no one :( at their corporate level seems to want to either. :x

I am appalled at their unwilling behavior. :p :sigh :cry

Please make sure that you force your family and friends to not shop at Target because if they really love you, then they'll let you decide what they can and can't do. also, give me your phone number and address. :)

They may not miss us, but then again, I did see a really cute guy last time I was stalking people there. :) :grin ;) 8) :p :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :? :cry :( :x this Target hating really gives me a ***.

I find the mannerisms of the entire staff at Target rude when dealing with customers.

While I have never dealt with Target.com, the employees in store have no idea what customer service means, and no one at their corporate level seems to know any better.

I am appalled at Target's lack of concern for their customers.

Please make sure that all of the people you encounter are warned about the treatment you received at Target.

They may not miss us, but then again, they probably will!! :? :zzz

I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what exactly you were trying to say... try again?