I attempted to place an order online via the baby registry. To say I had problems, total understatement.

You deal with an out-sourced dept. based in NICARAGUA. Which helps explain why, when transferred to a supervisor by the name of "Michelle," she was unable to locate the baby registry in question, an extremely simple process, that took her 20 minutes to find, I literally spent 4 hours & 10 minutes to place ONE order for a crib and a dresser. I then placed another order later that day, another hour & a half to spend another $232.00.

You will love it when you are given "discounts" for ALL YOUR TROUBLE, but your credit card is billed at full amount, then you will be "credited" back in 7 to 10 business days. So in other words, tho I was credited $70 total for the two separate orders, I must wait 7 to 10 days for my "discount" due to trouble CAUSED BY TARGET, which is just the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard or encountered. When you make a logical, valid argument that when it is simple to charge-back the credit card immediately? Something is lost in translation.

Whatever happens, do not recommend to anyone that they have a friend or loved one sign up for a baby-registry through Target. I fully anticipate that this company is going bankrupt & this ridiculous customer service plays quite a huge hand in this. Plus, you want to order something, you will HAVE to call & deal with their Nicaraguan customer service dept since your order will not go through until you do. Be prepared.

It is simply a fiasco, a time-consuming endeavor, and info provided is NOT right, at all. If you'll call the store directly, you will at least be able to make it work. Otherwise, give it up & have the person register with someone else, like Baby's R Us. Good luck.

This company is not long for the business world, bankruptcy is around the corner. The issue with billing tho? That is ridiculous.

Whether we will ever get the credit back to my credit card, we will have to see. I doubt it.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of target credit card from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Target to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was incorrectly priced items, rude employees and lack of communication. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

I had a baby registry with Target... No problems.

I have placed more orders with Target than I care to admit to...

No problems.

I worked for Target for almost a year...

The store is not going bankrupt.

Thanks for your comments.