Cheswick, Pennsylvania
2.0
Layout of Store

I recently purchased two items from Target. I received an e-mail that my order was shipped, I checked my credit card and found I was charged twice to the same items, same order number, but two different amounts.

I called and all I got was "I don't know how that happened". Then was told I could dispute it with my cc company. I asked why couldn't you just give me a credit as if I retuned it. They are not allowed to do that.

Target really has be scared that their past history has not been repaired as they would like you to think. BEWARE

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to "let others know about lack of security on credit cards. to be able to use credit card numbers on two different orders and tell me they didn't know how it happened". jgdinningiii is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about target online order at Target was customer service, credit card policy and supervisors Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments