Willits, California

I just want to say target online should not be in business ! I could have ordered from china faster !

I placed my order on dec 4th I called 4 days later to check the status because it hadn't been shipped yet and the customer service was awful he kept repeating the same thing over and over when I asked if my order was delayed he said no and it would arrive from 12-13 to -12-17 I said ok are you sure because this is my children's big gift, and if it is not going to be here by Christmas I need to cancel what did he say but the same thing I would have been better off talking to a computer!

the next day I got an e-mail stating my order was delayed but I could not cancel and it would be delivered 12-24 to 12-27

I will never shop at target again NEVER!!!

Comments

Target ruins a lot of people's Christmas shopping experiences and has no concern about the people they disappoint.

You still have time to get another present for your children, although Target is going to cost you a lot of money and a lot of problems.

Target doesn't care if you are angry or not. As long as they get your money, that is their only interest. The problems they leave you with are yours and yours along as far as they are concerned. You will be lucky to get a refund on your money.

I wish you the best of luck in getting this matter resolved. Knowing all of the previous experiences posted on this site, it seems this isn't liekly to happen.

I sincerly hope you can have a Merry Christmas despite the misservice from Target. Please pass this episode on to everyone you talk with about the horrible way you were treated at Target.

Target knew your deadline for these purchases was before Christmas. They simply don't care about their customers!!!