Whitmore Lake, Michigan

It started out as a good day. We were each looking forward to purchasing a pair of roller blades. We first discussed foot sizes and because we had different sizes (I'm a 6, she's a modest 7.5), knew that we wouldn't have to fight over the last pair if there was only one left. And then it happened.....we were both exited to see a pair with our shoe size on it, but were astonished when we grabbed for the exact same box at the same time. Immediately we glared at each other, snarled and cursed. It wasn't until a fight almost broke out that we discovered that the one box left was made for shoe sizes 6, 6.5, 7, and yes, a modest 7.5.

A rather apathetic store employee asked us "did you find everything okay?" And when I said no, and explained the issue, he suggested we "order with your red card." We don't have red cards and trust me, we won't be getting them.

My friend kicked some merchandise, and moved something off the shelf and onto a counter out of anger. I hit a towel. We both moped around, hardly able to walk straight because we were so irate and disappointed.

This really chafed our labias and we will not be returning.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rollerblade skates. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rollerblade skates in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

Nice try. I hope you don't submit this drivel to your Creative Writing class for critique...