We purchased bedspread, 4 sets of pillow shams, 2 rugs, towels and some other basic household stuff this past Saturday at the store in Glendale CO, during a big sale. One of the shams was damaged, so we went back to exchange it and they did not have the correct size.

We were sent to the Aurora Co store because it showed they had some. When I got their I was surprised! The bedspread was $20 less, the shams were $3.00 less, the rugs $20.00 less. I re-bought everything and will save $78 when I return yesterdays stuff.

I complained and asked how this could happen (It's happened a couple times before too). I was told that the zip code sets the price. So if you live in a decent area, you basically have to pay more.

If you drive to a poorer neighborhood, the same stuff is cheaper. Buyer beware...drive to the poorer area or just don't shop there.

Comments

Each Target store is different. They all have the same sale items but some items can be on a temporary price cut at one Target but not at another. Don't ask me why, its just how it is.

WOW IS THIS PERSON SERIOUS?????? DRIVE TO THE POOREST TO GET THE CHEAPEST PRICE UN F-ING BELEIVABLE.

You have got to be an ***! This happens all the time and it doesnt matter what company you shop with. Its a combination of taxes and marketing areas....DUH

That comes form local government charging higher taxes on businesses. Price of electricity and other utility bills.

Also theft at the store in Glendale may be higher as well. All of those things are pass onto the customer to be able to make a profit.