I bought a $50 Playstation network card at the TARGET STORE Miami Central. The lazy and angry cashier was in a terrible mood, as most of the TARGET employees.

She ranged the PSN card twice. When you ring the card you activate that. I saw she was trying to rip me off and I told her of her mistake. She was angry and very upset. She voided the second charge and in doing that, she deactivated my card. I ended up paying $50 for a card that is with ZERO PSN funds.

I called Target many times, even Target Corporate and nobody resolved my problem, what shows the terrible customer experience anyone can have there.

I just put a dispute to my credit card and will not pay for what I did not receive.

I do not recommend TARGET to anybody, unless you want to experience bad service.

Review about: Target Cashier.

Comments

It says on your receipt if your card was successfully activated or not. If it is not there, the store can reactivate it for you.

If it was activated, the store can check to see if you redeemed it.

If you did, you received what you paid for. If you didn't activate it, you should be able to return it for a new card of the same kind and same value.

IHateStupidCustomers

I feel bad for what happened to you but I highly doubt the cashier was trying to scam you.

That sucks. I have never had an issue with my target store.

I drive past walmart to go to target.

Speedy check outs and a nicer enviroment. Walmart sucks.