I will NEVER again shop in a Target.I purchased $135.78 in goodd at Target on 09/23/16.

I wrote a check for the amount and my check was not accepted. My check number was 7451 & I had in the excess of $10,000.00 in my checking account!! I was told my check wasn't accepted, due to me not writing a check there in several months. Goodbye Target!!

I will continue shopping at Walmart, Sam's, Schnucks, Dierbergs & Costco. I intend to tell everyone on Facebook what a lousey outfit you are!! My name is Daryl Ryan.

Check out my Facebook.You will see I will tell everyone I can possibly reach about your business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of a product or service. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #1242772

So your name is Daryl, the check number is 7451, and you keep about $10,000 in your account.What was that account number..?

Dude, you have got to stop posting personal details on a public forum.*Anyone with an internet connection* can read this board.

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1231008

Doubt that's the reason why your check wasn't accepted.How about using a credit card, debit card, or cash next time?

Makes life easier anyway, who uses checks anymore?Simple solution.

to aliens_amoung_us #1231081

Agreed! I don't even see 90 year old women writing checks anymore!

smashedupface
to aliens_amoung_us Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1231124

I agree, if she can use facebook she can get with the times and use what normal people use. She is a fool to think she can personally put Target out of business.

Houston, Texas, United States #1226634

I will NEVER again shop in a Target...

So will Target get that promise in writing?

Houston, Texas, United States #1226633

Someone who boasts about have $10,000 in their checking account probably does not have even close to that amount in their account.

Houston, Texas, United States #1226631

Daryl Ryan

What will you do when you shop at another business, and your check is rejected because you had not shopped there in several months?

Are you going to do the same thing that you stated in this complaint?

You do realize that anyone who sees your Facebook complaints about Target can either choose to continue shopping at Target or not?

Anyone who reads your Facebook complaints does have a choice to do that.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1223977

Why would anyone still shop at Target anyway? Unless you enjoy sharing the restroom with a catamite or worse.