We bought a $70 stoller from the website.We never used it and decided to return it to the store.
They wouldn't let us return the brand new stroller on the box because the return policy cuts off returns right at $70. So we got stuck with selling the stroller ourselves (for less of course), and after I wrote a colorful email to customer service, they thanked me for my input and brushed it off. I wrote another one, hoping to get more than the trained, automated response. No go.
My advice?Don't buy anything from Target over $70 unless you KNOW you want to keep it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Graco Snugrider Infant Carseat Frame
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I purchased 02 air purified based on Target online product specification. In this case, the room range of the product is 100-300 sf. I have 234sf. room to cover and..."
- "Went to target on the I-410 loop closest to Lackland AFB, TX for Star Wars release today. First one was at 1030pm sept 3rd. Went in and asked customer service,..."
- " I went to target today and bought two cases of Aquafina water (24 bottles each case).The Big sign above the water clearly read $3.99. I was sitting in my car reading..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "Ordered bathing suit a size bigger since it was coming from China, but size chart said 40-44 inches (hips) would fit large. When I got it, I could barely get..."
- " "Incorrectly installed and crushed oil filter" John Elway Chevrolet Service performed a pre delivery oil and filter change November 2014. I had my next oil and filter change Jan 29th 2015..."
- "Ilsihave paying $3.15 gal. Since 2012 ,a gentleman called saying no he never sent out those bill amounts I told him I would send them, I just had major surgery..."