Englewood, Colorado

We bought a $70 stoller from the website.We never used it and decided to return it to the store.

They wouldn't let us return the brand new stroller on the box because the return policy cuts off returns right at $70. So we got stuck with selling the stroller ourselves (for less of course), and after I wrote a colorful email to customer service, they thanked me for my input and brushed it off. I wrote another one, hoping to get more than the trained, automated response. No go.

My advice?Don't buy anything from Target over $70 unless you KNOW you want to keep it.

Review about: Graco Snugrider Infant Carseat Frame.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $69
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Target?

Submit review

Comments

MattGSA
You most likely paid by credit card, therefore you can return it by looking it up through your credit card, or you can log onto your online account and print out a receipt. I dont know why this option wasn't offered to you.

And even if these options aren't available to you, you are allowed to do an exchange on your license since the limit for a gift card is 70. Above 70 you are able to exchange for like items. so if you wanted to you could exchange it for other items that you most likely would have bought that day.

So, were these options given to you?
Quote=”Krisstarcevich”
“Trevor stood up for you when everyone was attacking you and accusing you of being the one impersonating other people, and you accuse him of impersonating being MIHYFS(when you admited you created that name yourself).”
Who is “Trevor”? Could be you, me, or anyone, right?
BTW, please read your posts before sending them. I did NOT accuse poster Trevor of anything, I just pointed out that she (or he) could be a fake, just as you or I could be a fake. MIHYFS is my user account, it is not the same as my user name as a poster. Don’t believe me? Try posting your words under my user account…
Quote=”Krisstarcevich”
“You claim that you posted the information from your driver's license how do we know that that information is not false.”
You don’t! There is nothing I can do, say, or any action I can take, that will change your mind either way, so let’s move forward.
Krisstarcevich
Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #166707
You claim that you posted the information from your driver's license how do we know that that information is not false. How do we know that you did not make up that information.

Trevor stood up for you when everyone was attacking you and accusing you of being the one impersonating other people, and you accuse him of impersonating being MIHYFS(when you admited you created that name yourself). This proves you are just posting to get a reaction to people and instead of stooping to your childish level and attacking you Trevor gave a mature response which you have yet to do. I guess it comes from your parents using the internet as a babysitter. You don't get attention at home so you try to get attention here.
Trevor
Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #166700
"How do we know that you’re not MIHYFS or one of his other personalities?"

You have a point, however I could be asking you the same thing. There is no way to know for sure if it is you making posts under all those other personalities, or if it was me or someone else. It could be me, it could be you it could be anyone. However I have noticed this going on for a while. You are not the only victim of people posting under your username. They had the same problem for complaintsboard.com. They still have the same problem for planetfeedback. The only site where you cannot post as another username is my3cents.com.
Quote=”Trevor”
“I have been on this site for three years or so and believe me this using someone's identity has been going on for a while now. I don't know why "May I help You Find Something" is the newest victim.”
How do we know that you’re not MIHYFS or one of his other personalities?
Trevor
Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #166221
I have been on this site for three years or so and believe me this using someone's identity has been going on for a while now. I don't know why "May I help You Find Something" is the newest victim. He could have said something to annoy someone as he stated, or they could be doing it for fun to get a reaction out of May I Help You Find something. However it is very easy to pretend use any name that you feel like on here.
May I Help You FInd Something?
Quote=”Frank”
“Don't you just like how May I help You Find somethings (sic) thinks only his or her opinions are important and everyone elses (sic) is inflammatory and irrelevant to the discussion.”
That is simply not true. I have repeatedly asked the OP to return to this threads topic.
What is also true is that I’ve supplied alternatives to the prevailing fashion of bashing the TMs and Target Corporation for minor mistakes made by careless guests in the store or using the on-line service. Unfortunately, these are likely lost in the noise as the majority of posts (including yours) focus on bashing the messenger!
Quote=”Frank”
“Seriously everyone's opinion is just as important as yours.”
No one said otherwise. You jump to a conclusion instead of posting a rebuttal. So, go back to the first instance that you feel your opinion or that of another poster was unfairly discussed, and post your counter point or ask questions for clarification. How simple can we make?
“Grow up.”
Specific examples of behavior you think inappropriate, please.
Quote=”Frank”
“just because you disagree with them does not mean that their feedback is inflammatory and irrelevant.”
We agree, ah, bliss!
May I Help you FInd Something?
Quote=”Krisstarcevich”
“I see, I just love how he denies everything.”
Excuse me, but if you’re talking about the real ‘May I Help You Find Something’ you have your facts wrong. I have admitted to what I did do, I have denied what I did NOT do but was accused of doing, and I have truthfully answered your (and other posters) questions.

Clearly, we so far off the OP that started this thread one must assume you’re only here to beat me up for taking an opposing view of your situation.
Quote=”Krisstarcevich”
“He even admits to posting under other people's names.”
Yes, not an issue. Clearly I’m not the only one that has or will post under another user’s name.
Quote=”Krisstarcevich”
“You know what obviously he does want attetion.(Sic)”
That is something we all have in common with you. Did you forget that you’ve already announced that you’ll go to another venue and abandon this one?
Quote=”Krisstarcevich”
“Don't even post anymore on this site, because all he wants is attention.”
Nice try! We are all in the same boat. Nothing you do, say, or threaten, can change it.
Frank
Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #165876
Don't you just like how May I help You Find somethings thinks only his or her opinions are important and everyone elses is inflammatory and irrelevant to the discussion. Seriously everyone's opinion is just as important as yours. Grow up. just because you disagree with them does not mean that their feedback is inflammatory and irrelevant.