We bought a $70 stoller from the website.We never used it and decided to return it to the store.
They wouldn't let us return the brand new stroller on the box because the return policy cuts off returns right at $70. So we got stuck with selling the stroller ourselves (for less of course), and after I wrote a colorful email to customer service, they thanked me for my input and brushed it off. I wrote another one, hoping to get more than the trained, automated response. No go.
My advice?Don't buy anything from Target over $70 unless you KNOW you want to keep it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Graco Snugrider Infant Carseat Frame
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Went to Target in Front Royal Virginia.. They had their whitening strips listed for 3.79 but they were ringing up 11.99 and they would not honor the listed price. The..."
- "I just recieved the firepit table I'd ordered last week from Target.com. The box was clearly damaged in shipping and, after opening, we found the product (particularly the marble table..."
- "Generally I don't complain online about companies but after the poor treatment and attitude of Targets customer service department I believe I have no other choice. In August I ordered..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- " "Incorrectly installed and crushed oil filter" John Elway Chevrolet Service performed a pre delivery oil and filter change November 2014. I had my next oil and filter change Jan 29th 2015..."
- "I have seen on the news that Futura Properties in San Diego owner Barbara Bolla aka Barbara Bolla and Tony Troxel who was suspended for fraud against his clients ..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."