I went into Target on willow and herndon today around 2:00pm to return some items. As I approached the pregnant employee I had explained what items I wanted exchanged she rudely responded to me in a disgusted way which was totally unexpected and unnecessary due to the fact she dont know me or have any reason to give attitude towards me.

She then gave me a request to grab a shirt from the store so she could price match my item I returned at the time. I calmly left to do as told and returned to the line, this time I was greeted by another employee with the exact attitude, if not worse.

It was obvious her and the pregnant employee were good friends because they gave off the vibe that they did not like me for NOTHING, and every time one would talk they look at eachother and laugh or give "a look". I am I didnt get the names but I do ndknow that the first employee was a mexican hispanic pregnant female with long black hair put in a pony tale, and the other employee was a white girl blonde hair worn down kinda wavy with colored eyes (green) I am not one to complain, in fact I never complained but this really upset me, expecially because there was no explanation for their attitude.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target target return policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments