I purchased a small Honeywell space heater from Target on 1/5/08. We took it out of the package and were about to plug it into the wall in our 3 yr old daughters room when we noticed the back of unit had burn marks all around it and some parts had melted.
What if we would not have caught this and plugged it into to wall?
Target repackaged , restocked and resold a item that had been involved in some type of electrical fire! For what 22.99?
This company sucks and I plan on letting anyone who cares to listen just how bad this could have turned out!