Ok heres my story on 11/27/12 i ordered some christmas stuff for the kids and my total was 119 dollars. Two out of the five items i never recieved which was two toothbrushes that each was 3.75 and with shipping amounted to 10.25.

Target told me that they delivered it on Dec 1/2012. I recieved all the other packages as they were shipped seperate besides the two toothbrushes. I called to see if i can get a replacement they denied and told me they would issue me a complete refund, next day refund for a e gift card in that amount and was told by a supervisor that it was my fault for not using my bank visa card in the first place, i then asked to speak to his boss i don't know who this guy thinks he is but he says thier is no boss above him.

So i assume he thinks he's CEO of target.com complaint department. Had to file a BBB report in hopes ill get somewhere will never do business with them again.

Review about: Target Gift Card.

Comments

It clearly says on the website when you check out that refund will be issued in the form of a gift card. Looks like you didn't read everything on the page.

Warren, Michigan, United States #584167

You said that you were denied a refund, but then you said that they issued you a gift card, so which is it?

Hate to tell you that I told you so, but ...

Told Ya!

(Can't wait to hear the reviews saying you shouldn't complain about an issue of so little monetary value, as if anyone knows what that purchase meant to you.)