Target sent me a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $100 or more.A few days later I made a purchase at Target which totaled $102.49.

The manager refused to honor the coupon because the subtotal before tax was less than $100. She told me the only reason the total was more than $100 was because the tax was included. I asked her if tax was mentioned anywhere at all on the coupon, and she said no. I told her that as far as I was concerned my purchase was more than $100.

She still wouldn't accept it.

Review about: Target Coupon.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

their is away to respond to her post with out being so rude....

BUY A PACK OR TWO OF GUM, PUT IT OVER $100 AND SHUT UP

Depoe Bay, Oregon, United States #14724

You have to pay tax on merchandise in everystate besides New Hampshire.So if you want to use a coupon you always still have to pay tax, otherwise this would be illegal.

- unless you are tax exempt.

When you use any coupon anywhere its almost always before the tax.If you want it not to include tax go shopping in New Hampshire.

Yachats, Oregon, United States #13296

its common sense, its *** like you that make retail workers so miserable

South Wellfleet, Massachusetts, United States #10974

You are an ***.

Your sense of entitlement is based on pure stupidity.

You probably think that just because it's a huge corporation, that they are inherently 'evil'. You're probably sucking on the teat of society anyway, abusing our economy for your own selfish needs, never thinking of what your role or contribution should be.

Think back to what JFK said, "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." Start to live by this and realize your personal responsibility as part of our society.Be a contributor instead of a parasite.

Uvalde, Texas, United States #10077

:p

You *** ***, get a clue

Pollok, Texas, United States #9943

Are you dumb? Or have you just never used a coupon before?

Hixson, Tennessee, United States #9017

I can't stand target , try to avoid shopping there at all costs

San Juan, Saint George, Saint Vincent And The Grenadines #6780

Just because something is not written out for you on the coupon does not mean it's not common sense.

San Juan, Saint George, Saint Vincent And The Grenadines #6779

It would be illegal for Target to discount the tax like that. You did not purchase $100 worth of merchandise.