950 E 33rd St, Signal Hill, CA 90755, USA

I purchased a JBL Bluetooth Speaker at the Signal Hill store and the customer service is terrible.I spoke to a woman named Adrianna on the phone prior to returning the defective product and when i got to the store everyone who worked there said the complete opposite.

I am stuck with a $152.93 Bluetooth Speaker that don't work.

I will be telling my friends and family about this experience.Not happy with being targeted.

Review about: Target Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Electronic items have a different return vs normal items. A good many of them will state 30 days on the receipt vs 90 in order to return. Furthermore, if you had no receipt and they have to do it off an ID, the limit to return is 100 dollars before it will force you to do an exchange for 152.93 instead.

aliens_amoung_us

If you have your receipt, you have a certain timeframe to return an item.Do you have a receipt?

Did you try to return it within the timeframe?

Or are electronics treated differently, I don't know.But go to a different Target, with the receipt, and return it.