On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on 11/28 the system would not allow me to change or cancel the order.

I immediatly call Custer service to try to change or cancel the order they told me that once an order is submitted that there is nothing they could do about. She was very very rude to me.

I know she was wrong and someone should let her know that your customers are not ***. I will never submit an online order to Target again

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss target redcard credit card. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target redcard credit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

Vista, California, United States #1251253

If you have LegalShield Coverage, call the Provider Law Firm, they will write a letter on your behalf to solve the problem. Contact me for further information.

Linda Shepard

Independent Associate

LegalShield.com

IDSHIELD.COM

Houston, Texas, United States #1250810

Who is Custer service?

Houston, Texas, United States #1250290

Exactly how do you know she was wrong?