Talked to the manager of customer service of Red Card. I think it is one of the wrost customer services ever.

The manager name is Jonathan. Try to work with them; however, I do not think it is worth of the customer time. It is truly a bad experience. It will make customer never want to walk into Target again.

Try to explain to them the situation, they are stocked with the same message and the policy. They looked at the system and claimed I never call. They said they called me several time and I never received.

What kind of service is that? Because of the target red card, I won't even go into target again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service of red card. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service" of target manager. Target needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments