I got a Target Red Card last Christmas to save 5% on purchases. I linked it to my debit card because I don't need a credit card.

I changed banks recently and took a voided check to customer service today to update my acct. I was told I would have to wait 7 to 10 business days for a new card. When I opened the original card they gave me a paper receipt to use for the purchase I was making right then. I tried to open a new card and was declined because my name was linked to the original.

This does nothing to help me with Christmas shopping since there are only 4 shopping days left. They also state they will match pricing for other store ads. I had an ad from HH Gregg for and Ipad 2 at $379.99 Target price was $399.00 they said HH Gregg was a store they would not match prices with. How convenient for them to pick and choose whose adds they will match!

So I not only lost my 5% discount with my Red Card I lost the $20 from HH Gregg. I bought the *** Ipad but will be taking it back after I get my Red card and get my *** discount.

Or get my money back and go to HH Gregg and give them the business as soon as they get more in! *** Target!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Note to beachbum57 -

Store under Lessons Learned:

NEVER shop a Target (for any reason)!!!