I WENT 2 THE TARGET PHARMACY @ MONDAWIN MALL, BALTIMORE, MD. ON 3/22/2015 @ 5PM.

I WAS GETTING A PRESCRIPTION FILLED, THAT HAD BEEN FILLED AT TARGET PHARMACY B4. I HAVE NO INSURANCE & PAY OUT OF POCKET ($155.00) TO MY SURPRISE THE PHARMACIST, A VERY RUDE, NASTY, IGNORANT, RACIST WOMAN (HER NAME IS CORRINE) TOLD ME SHE COULDN'T FILL MY PRESCRIPTION! WHEN I ASKED WHY? I WAS TOLD SHE NEEDED 2 CALL THE DR, & SINCE SHE SAW I'DFILLED THE EXCACT PPRESCRIPTION THERE & PAID CASH.

SHE REFUSED 2 CALL MY DR. BCUZ IT WAS SUNDAY,& SAID I'D HAVE 2 WAIT TILL MONDAY! I FOUND THIS 2 B UNACCEPTABLE & INCONVENIENT!

I WILL NEVER, EVER USE TARGET PHARMACY AGAIN!! UP UNTIL YESTERDAY, I HAD NEVER EXPERIENCED SUCH DISRESPECT, PREJUDICE & RACISM BY ANY1 @ TARGET/TARGET PHARMACY.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

I expect you are getting a narcotic and the timing of the 2nd prescription might be close to the first. The pharmacist is just doing their job in confirming this is a valid prescription and not a copy.

If you had gone to another drug store chain they would have done the same thing if they were doing their job. With all the drug abusers and their scams the pharmacist has to error on the side of caution.