Update by user Oct 27, 2011

This is a followup to my previous complaint. TArget has hit my credit card with two..

not one.. but two charges for mechandise I cancelled and returned to them. I am in a big dispute about it. Ironically enough, TArget gave me a UPS tracking code for the returned merchandise..

which they received.. but still proceeded to charge my credit card. I have been on the phone with Target (non)Customer service numerous times. I gave up and will let American Express handle it.

I am SO done with Target. Absolutely pitiful service!

Original review posted by user Sep 26, 2011

I placed an online order from Target on 9.16.11. Supposed to be free shipping).

Initially I was charged for shipping. Called customer service 3 times..On hold for hours.. FINALLY got charge reversed. Orginal del.

date was 9.23.11... that was OK.. Got an e-mail on the 18th saying shipment would be delayed until Oct. 4 or later.

That didn't work for me I called customer srv. another 3 times.. Each time said the order could not be cancelled because it had already gone to their Fulfillment Center. Whats to fulfill..

They didn't have the item. An absolutely ridiculous system. I could not cancel an order that was going to be delivered 2 weeks from now.. Horrible customer service...

I will never order from Target again.. EVER!!!

Review about: Target Shipping Service.

Comments