4.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Im writing about you opening the bathrooms to transgenders. This is not a *** issue its a safety issue.

I hope you realize you will be responsibe if soething happens and someone especially a child gets hurt.

I know people are talking about boycotting your store but i dont think that works as well as praying that you will see the light and do the right thing instead of this polittically correct ***.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of policies from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

How is target responsible for someone else's actions? Why in the world are so many people so hateful?

I bet if one of your family members were Transgender then you wouldn't be *** about the bathrooms, can you say hipocrit? .

Not_the_0P
to Anonymous #1149154

If one of my family members were transgender I would disown them. If it were a parent I would emancipate myself, if it were a child I would disown him and cut him off my will and ban him from family functions.

Being transgender is just sick. Glad to be male. They are the stronger species and in most countries they are the boss. This is how things should be here in the USA.

I had a female boss at Target, like most women she was an airhead. She did not know anything, and I am sure she slept her way to the top. She fired me because five different women lied about me and said I sexually harassed them. Does not matter anyway if it happened or not.

It did not happen, but does not matter since all the supposed sexual harassment happened in the lunchroom. Ye

to Not_the_0P Downey, California, United States #1245997

you definitely sexually harassed them

Not_the_0P
to Anonymous #1149155

to Anonymous Gurnee, Illinois, United States #1150453

What are you talkin about. I think this so called transgender thing is a mental disease.

You're idol[ Bruce [ perv] Jenner sure stirred up these weak minded people. Besides, Target is responsible for they're own actions.

How can you defend this company? So, how long have you been working for Target?

Wow. You should pray for yourself and for the commenter below.

to Anonymous #1148909

I'll bet Target is asking they're employees to defend they're perverted washroom changes, and I believe, that Bruce [Perv] Jenner, got this whole thing started. Any employees that would defend Target, are team followers, not leaders.

The fact is, Target supports perverts, and when this hits home, I'll be glad, I don't own any stock, in this company.

Federal laws should stop this craziness, but, won't. Target, You deserve to go down the tube, like the low life, you are.

to Anonymous #1149508

Please go read a book or at least do your best to sound out the words. Jesus Christ.