Garden Grove, California
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

PLEASE SHARE.BEWARE!!!

Related: Target - Poor Management, Poor Customer Service overall Poor Company

Make sure you check prices at Target. When I tried to report it to 3 different sales associates, first assoc. said they ran out of tags so they put on "sales" sticker and the other two laughed about it. So I reported to Manager, he's response..."I don't get paid enough to make those decisions, I'm just an associate manager".

This was at the Target on 12100 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA. The store "associate" manager was extremely rude and condescending.

To this date, the sale price sticker still remains.And this wasn't the only item with the "problem".

Review about: Staff.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Target Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Pinckney, Michigan, United States #1250841

I don't know why this is a complaint, when you take the item to the register tell them what the sale sticker said and they have to give it to you for that price.

KevinRichardson
to Anonymous #1250853

At least read the complaint before you comment....

I work in retial and when we have a lower price we change the physical sign as well as the "lower price" sticker.This is done so that, if the sticker were to ever fall off, which does happen from time to time, the price tag that is left wil still accurately reflect the price customers will be charged.

Why would a business ever put two different price tages on the sales floor for one item????Makes zero sense to do that as it could, at the very least, confuse/mislead customers.

MattD78

This is so common in retailers you may as well go onto every one listed on this site and make the same complaint. Big box stores, department stores, grocery stores, they all do this.

KevinRichards

If they ran out of tags what do you want them to do wave a wand and get new ones. The sale tags are all they have left and you would be throwing a temper tantrum if the price was not listed at all. My guess is you are two years old because you mistake being told no as rudeness?

to KevinRichards Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1250859

Some people just cant read or look at pictures. do you not see the original price sticker under the sale sticker in the picture. Just makes me wonder how some people make it day to day lol.