Target placing "SALES" sticker on original price with the original price on sales ticket making you think it's on sale.
Make sure you check prices at Target. When I tried to report it to 3 different sales associates, first assoc. said they ran out of tags so they put on "sales" sticker and the other two laughed about it. So I reported to Manager, he's response..."I don't get paid enough to make those decisions, I'm just an associate manager".
This was at the Target on 12100 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA. The store "associate" manager was extremely rude and condescending.
To this date, the sale price sticker still remains.And this wasn't the only item with the "problem".
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Very bad experience with Thanksgiving iPhone 7 promotion 11/24/2016 at Target at Pheasant Lane Mall, Nashua, NH. After waiting 1.5 Hrs before opening and another 1 hour in store line..."
- "I ORDERED A SIDE TABLE ONLINE FROM TARGET.COM. WHEN IT ARRIVED, THERE WAS A STRONG CHEMICAL SMELL I THOUGH WAS FROM THE VARNISH AND THAT IT WOULS DISSIPATE. ..."
- "Target will lure you in offering gift cards with the purchase of specific qualifying items. You buy those qualifying items thinking you will receive a gift card only to discover..."
- "I bought a Marketside medium ultimate meat pizza from Walmart for dinner. My husband bit into it and found a hard piece in it. It was a bone/tooth-like fragment that..."
- " I had a stroke and had gain weight so, I ordered 10 pair of slim jeggings ,I thought I would treat myself, look good and have easy pants to..."
- "I worked for White Communications, locate in Orange county, California about a year and half. My last manager got fired for no reason. The charge for cables and parts are..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."