Target placing "SALES" sticker on original price with the original price on sales ticket making you think it's on sale.
Make sure you check prices at Target. When I tried to report it to 3 different sales associates, first assoc. said they ran out of tags so they put on "sales" sticker and the other two laughed about it. So I reported to Manager, he's response..."I don't get paid enough to make those decisions, I'm just an associate manager".
This was at the Target on 12100 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA. The store "associate" manager was extremely rude and condescending.
To this date, the sale price sticker still remains.And this wasn't the only item with the "problem".
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased 02 air purified based on Target online product specification. In this case, the room range of the product is 100-300 sf. I have 234sf. room to cover and..."
- "I saw this sign on the morning of April 18th 2015 out front of PSL Target and I had to know why someone would put this up. I really thought..."
- "I was walking through the produce section with a long north face coat when I felt a pull and heard a rip. The end cap of a table was missing..."
- " I had a stroke and had gain weight so, I ordered 10 pair of slim jeggings ,I thought I would treat myself, look good and have easy pants to..."
- "I've tried to obtain my Equifax report and purchase a credit monitoring product from Equifax directly and have only confronted myself with inexperienced and unreliable representatives that after running my..."
- "This has been an issue for awhile now. Slumlords thats all i gotta say. And the pics smh theres alot more...."
- "I have been doing business with Webber and Grahn for 6 years. They installed the original equipment in my building and have maintained it ever sense. Their people are clean,..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."