I bought 8 boxes of these problematic holiday spirit killing lights. 3 days after having them up and looking good, which they really do for the short time you can enjoy them.

The first set of lights started to glitch out and flicker the multi color lights only. The light module to change the color/setting wouldn't correct or have any change to the issue. Doing a power cycle didn't correct this either. So I took down the bad set of lights and went to target to replace them.

Target no longer carries the lights (online only) and can only offer me a refund for the set that went bad. Keep in mind I bought the lights in a target store this same week. To make even longer story short, I finally was helped by a 2nd or 3rd manager named patrica and she was able to find the lights at another target in a different state and do a store to store transfer and have to Wait 3-5 days for them to come in. I really didn't mind the wait time as long as I get the correct lights in working order and can move on.

After they came in I ran home like charley and the chocolate factory with the golden ticket. This is my first house and first year I was able to hang Christmas lights, was super proud and can't wait to see them at night as I come home. Sorry and back to the real story. The lights worked great for about a week with the new set, till last night.

Came home with the family after driving around looking at other Christmas lights around the neighborhood and laughing at those that had sections of lights out on there own houses. Well karma and poorly made Philips lights are real people. I pulled up and had a section of lights out on a different set of lights from the ones I just rehung. I replaced the fuse and tried a different power source with no good resolution to the new problem.

I have only had these light for a very short period and will not deal with the hours of time it takes to get a new set from target.

All 8 light streams are coming down and I hope this little book/story will help save your holiday spirit with it comes to finding reliable outside lights. Thanks for reading and a special thanks to patrica in the Pensacola target for really going out of her way to make the best out of this bad product and horrible policies that TARGET has.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of philips lights from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments