I have hypertension. The head pharmacy's Pattie says that my medical insurance will not cover one of the medicines and she needed my doctor's approval to change the medicine to another brand. Between my doctor and target pharmacy I have not been able to get my prescriptions filled in a month and a half. I have been taken old medicine. Target tells me that they have a problem reaching my doctor. The doctor office told me they would take care of the problem. Neither one of them has done anything in a month and a half to get my medicine filled. The target pharmacy I am talking about is on harbor/orangethorpe in fullerton Ca.

Roxanne Hatchett

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Why would anyone stir up controversy after almost two years about this matter.Why would the person posting to this matter not identify themselves with a name of some sort (yes, even as anonymous if they don't wish to be identified by a specific name), but as 341md 23 months later?

Is it because the name Tanya is so recognizable to a fraud?

Considering the allegations made in the recent past, it seems as though the employees of pissedconsumer.com desire to continue with their elaborate scheme to make posters believe that this is a legitamate site and not admit the fact that this hoax created herein is created by the authors of this site to keep it viable?I think enough time and clues will reveal the truth.

its your doctors fault not Target

If it is so important to get your prescription filled, just shell out the several hundred dollars the prescription will cost yourself. Or, if you don't have the money, call your doctor and tell him to return your pharmacists call. (Oddly, doctors don't like doing that because it takes time and they can't bill for it.) However, if you're not willing to do either of these you can shut up about Target and start blaming the crappy health-care and insurance systems the United States implements because that is what screwed you over.

Quote=”Roxanne”

“The head pharmacy's Pattie says that my medical insurance will not cover one of the medicines and she needed my doctor's approval to change the medicine to another brand.”

So what’s so hard about this?

Quote=”Roxanne”

“Between my doctor and target pharmacy I have not been able to get my prescriptions filled in a month and a half. I have been taken old medicine.”

Does your doctor know you are doing this? Sounds unwise to me.

Quote=”Roxanne”

“Target tells me that they have a problem reaching my doctor. The doctor office told me they would take care of the problem. Neither one of them has done anything in a month and a half to get my medicine filled.”

So you need to be proactive and make it happen. Do you have a cell phone? If so go to Target and when the Pharmacist serves you phone your doctor’s office. Hand over the phone. Obviously choose a time and day that your doctor can take a call and that Target’s pharmacy is open. If in doubt phone your doctor, say, an hour earlier, and give a heads up.