They *** me off, I called them 2 times to picked up my brother's prescription, everytime that I called they hanged up.Each time I have to wait 10-20 mins when I know they are not that busy.

I went there all the time at the store and there was always many pharmacist working. The third time I called they wanted me to go get the medications, when I did, they hanged up on me. I finally got a reach on them by the fourth call, this time I told them the name of the medications and they said that they don't have them. We know they do.

We have never had this problem with them before and we really need our prescripbtion because of my brothers condition, the doctor called them to be fill already the day before.This just *** me off so we change pharmacy to another store.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

andbran
Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #66324

i have auto refill at a Target Pharmacy.this saves alot of aggravation.unless u personally deliver prescriptions u have no idea of what tey stock.

and maybe u should go somewhere else.they will be better off without you

I called in for a refill over a month ago, and the lady told me that I picked it up already, and I told her that this was not possible.I told her that I never went there on that date, and I'm glad that I keep record of everything I do everyday.

She found out through security that someone else got my prescription, and they knew it wasn't me. I complained to corporate, and I got a call from the store Mgr. in Novato, Ca. He told me that it wasn't picked up, and that it was an error from someone in the pharmacy area.

Before this happened, I had 2 refills, and when I went to pick up my prescription soon afterwards, it said that I had zero. The mgr. said that he'd take care of it, but when I went there last night, it was stil zero! I got a hold of him today, and I chewed his you know what off, and he said that he'd call me after his meeting.

Well, he never called me back! :( I have sent 2 complaints to corporate today, and all I want is this matter fixed! It's not my fault that they have incompetent people working for them, and the store manager as well! I'm super upset today, because this should have been taken care a month ago, but the store manager,Scott Smith didn't do a darn thing about it!

Has this happened to anyone else?I'm curious.

Apple2009 wrote:

They *** me off, I called them 2 times to picked up my brother's prescription, everytime that I called they hanged up.”

IF that happens again, call the store back and ask the operator to speak to the LOD (Leader On Duty).

Apple2009 wrote:

“Each time I have to wait 10-20 mins when I know they are not that busy.”

How do you know the store is not busy? This is an assumption on your part.

Apple2009 wrote:

“I went there all the time at the store and there was always many pharmacist working.”

Unlikely, but who knows. I don’t and neither do you.

Apple2009 wrote:

“The third time I called they wanted me to go get the medications, when I did, they hanged up on me.”

Again, if you have trouble with the phone you should speak to the LOD.

Apple2009 wrote:

“I finally got a reach on them by the fourth call, this time I told them the name of the medications and they said that they don't have them. We know they do.”

How do you know that?

Apple2009 wrote:

“ We have never had this problem with them before and we really need our prescripbtion because of my brothers condition, the doctor called them to be fill already the day before.”

Then ask your doctor to fill the prescription from his stock, or phone ahead to expedite your order at the pharmacy.

Apple2009 wrote:

“This just *** me off so we change...

You are welcome to shop elsewhere. However, you’ll be taking your negative attitude with you…