1.6
Layout of Store

I went to Target specifically to purchase their exclusive "Peanuts Movie DVD with Plush and was told that it was sold out. I was told to order it online and it would be shipped to me for free if I used my Target card.

When I attempted to purchase, it states that this can not be delivered to the customer; it is able to be picked up today in the same store that I was just at! I contacted Target Customer service and they attempted to contact the Target store that I was at and she was on hold (which meant that I, too, was placed on hold!) for over 10 minutes...she never was able to talk to Guest Relations! So, needless to say, no resolution, and my son will now not have the only item that he truly wanted in his Easter basket. I asked why they could not ship it to me; why should I have to pay gas and tolls to go back out there because their people gave me misinformation?

This kind of stuff has happened before, and I will never step foot in another Target. Very disappointed

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of peanuts movie dvd promotion offer. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned peanuts movie dvd promotion offer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments