I will never buy a clearance appliance from Target again. I purchased an Oster blender for my son who had just learned how to make smoothies as opposed to buying them.

I found what I thought was a great price for a smoothie blender, purchased it and brought it to my son. Imagine my dismay when he called me after he had gone to the grocery store to stock up on fruits and vegetables for his "self made" smoothie to tell me that the blender was filthy, had obviously been used and missing the blade. Apparently someone had switched their old blender for a new one and returned it to the store. I always thought returned items were sent back to the manufacturer.

Target and probably all retail stores should do a better job of checking returned items before restocking for unsuspecting buyers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of oster blender. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned oster blender in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

smashedupface
Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1231123

Target allows freaks to go into the washroom of the gender they think they should go by and you are worried about this. I would be more worried about the cross dresser going into the women's washrooms with any young girl children you have than anything.

to smashedupface Palm Springs, California, United States #1238362

Please just make the world a better place by killing yourself.

aliens_amoung_us
to smashedupface Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1238385

this has been happening for many years, you just didn't know it.

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1231004

This is probably why it was on clearance. That's just gross.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1229113

This happens because the item is not inspected by the store when returned by a customer. Perhaps the employees are too busy watching out for catamites trying to use their restrooms.