1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I brought iPhone 7 on black Friday. The target representative ported different number with what I asked to.

When complaints immedeatly about it they redirected it to carrier to correct it. The carrier redirected to store asking if they cancel the current number I have to pay one month bill. I went to store , the store manager first tried to send me again to carrier but after some resistance they agreed to do it but they said u have to cancel this order and get a new phone but since they don't have any new iPhone 7 so they can't do it. They asked me to go to another store after eating my 3 hrs.

I went to new store and while going to new store in hurry and frustration I forget the bag on the CTA bus which had my iPhone assoceries with the box. I cought that bus later but by that time stuff's were gone. Then I went to new store they initially tried to convince me that since I lost the box they cannot return or exchange my phone. I spent 3 hrs but my iPhone did not cancelled.

I had to get new number with new phone as the previous one was not working due wrong porting. Still my previous phone is not cancelled citing some technical issues.

Not sure when will I get piece of my mind. This is my worst black Friday ever.

This person wrote the review about Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target order no 4295352 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments